Monday, April 18, 2011

The Fabulous Morse Family

I got to spend some time with some of my favorite people, Cory and Jennifer Morse, and their daughters Josephine and Cecilia this weekend.  Besides being pretty phenomenal people, they happen to be quite cool parents.  It was great to catch up.  In between Cecilia modeling her dance costume for me, and numerous games of air hockey, we squeezed in a walk on the beach.  Here's hoping we can do it again soon, this time minus the hurricane-force winds that whipped sand in the girls' eyes and made them cry.  




Cecilia, apparently trying out for sassiest ballerina ever.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures ~~~ would love a copy of the second picture
    Grandma Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma Beth!
    I gave all the pics to Cory and Jenn so I'm sure they can get you a print. Glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete