Friday, July 8, 2011

Roadtrip to CA

I just finished a roadtrip from Detroit to CA, relocating me and some of my possessions to San Francisco.  I sent my main camera in for repair while I was on the road, so I had some fun shooting with my iphone.  I drove from Detroit to Chicago, where I stayed for a couple days. Then I drove through Illinois, Iowa and Nebraska to Vail.  I stayed in Vail for about five or six days, then drove through Utah to Salt Lake City, with a detour to Arches National Park.  Then I drove from Salt Lake City to Reno, then from Reno to San Jose.  I stayed with some pretty fantastic people and great photographers all along the way, and good times were had by all...

Here's a short series I shot out of my window.  More from the trip to come, but have to go unload Hans now and get my bike off the trunk.  

This is what Nebraska looks like.

This is what Utah looks like.

This is what Nevada looks like.















 

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! By far the best photos of the car-window-car-mirror type, I've ever seen.
    Glad you made it to California, hope you're well
    -Stephanie Acorn

    ReplyDelete