Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Settling in in San Francisco

I've been in San Francisco a couple weeks now, and it's quite lovely.  I can't imagine ever leaving here.  I've started freelancing, mainly for the San Francisco Chronicle, and a little for msnbc.com.  Today the Chronicle ran a job I shot last night on their front page.  So far, so good.  Hopefully the work will continue, but for right now, I'm in San Francisco, and I'm happy. 



Here's a couple images from the job on the National Night Out against crime in Richmond last night.  Parts of Richmond are dealing with a serious upswing in homicides.  







 

3 comments:

  1. Great work as always, Sarah! I've only been to SF once, this past spring, and yeah, its pretty damn nice out there. Keep the wonderful images coming (know you will)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! ...and the front page! You rock. We miss you here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete