Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Occupy SF

So, a ton of catching up to do.  This year has been crazy, and now somehow it's May and I have a backlog of photos to put up on the blog.  So these ones date back to January, I'll try and get caught up from then.  
In January Occupy SF had a big "Occupy Wall St. West" day where they surrounded Wells Fargo and blocked entrance to the building, as well as other banks.  I covered it for Getty, here's a couple images from the day.  (I forgot how wet it was that day...every time it rains I remember I need better rain gear, then as soon as the rain stops I immediately forget.  Problem solved!  It's magic.  Until it rains again.) 

The first one made it to a few different Week in Pictures websites - msnbc.com, London Telegraph...can't remember where all else.  And I remember the Rolling Stone using the last one, apparently because they thought the guy looked like an octopus...  






No comments:

Post a Comment