Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another one from the D

Ok I'm actually clearing out the folder that has been sitting on my desktop and making room on my computer, finally.  One more post from the 'archive', before they're all moved to the external and never heard from again.  This is a job I shot for USA Today back in Detroit.  This guy, Delvon Roe, was a starting forward for MSU's basketball team, and was also a theater major with a role in the theater department's production of Shakespeare's 'As You Like It'.  This was no small task, since both roles are incredibly demanding.  After opening night he changed and went straight to a game.  I can't seem to find the pdf of how it looked when it ran, but here's a couple images from the shoot.




Getting his Sparty tattoo covered.  I guess Shakespeare wouldn't approve of the little green man.



No comments:

Post a Comment