Tuesday, September 6, 2011

San Francisco Chronicle Magazine

The San Francisco Chronicle Magazine fall home edition came out on Sunday, and a photo I shot actually got the cover.  The assignment gave me the opportunity to really work with lighting, and in some cases construct sets, on a couple shoots at design shops in the city.  I've been trying to learn more lighting.  This year I went to the flashbus workshop with The Strobist, and Joe McNally, which gave me more schooling in a day than I had all year.  I still have much to learn, but, it's cool to finally be getting more comfortable with lights.  And, these were fun shoots to do - I would love to furnish my place with stuff from these guys' shops.  There's a link to the online gallery here, a couple more shots, and a couple of shots from how it looked in print.













1 comment:

  1. Awesome work as usual Sarah, San Fran is so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete